Monday, June 7, 2010

LIFE: Where I hope to date

So I finally did it.  I joined an online dating site.  EHarmony to be exact.  I paid $60! for a months time of THEM trying to find ME someone to date or "connect with".  I hope it's worth it.  I'd like to get a little something for money, a little bang for my buck so to speak.  And by "something" and "little bang", I mean dinner or coffee, you dirty dirty minded people.

I just need to suck it up and put myself out there more.  I am tired of being single but more than that, I am tired of being single, bitching about it but not really doing anything to change it.  I honestly don't think that my Mr. Right is just gonna drop out of the sky into my life, ya know?  So, here we are.  Online dating.  Plus, I kind of want a certain someone, who refuses to look at me as anything more than a FWB, to squirm a little. 

So internets world and anyone who reads this, wish me luck.  Shake dem chicken bones, do a dance or whatever it takes to get me a date!!

2 comments:

eHarmony_jack said...

Good for you! A lot of people are joining eHarmony and finding love. (Actually, 236 people a day on average get married through using eHarmony!). I did just want to let you know that if you would like any assistance or have any questions, please feel free to follow me on Twitter @eHarmony_Jack. Also, we have supportive eHarmony discussion forums & you can join for free. A lot of people post their profiles for feedback from other members, actually: http://bit.ly/9yK7ia Good luck! -Jack

KimmyDarling said...

I am wishing you luck!