Thursday, January 17, 2008

Life: Where I am moving!!

Again. Ugh. Moving. As excited as I am, the thought of packing 2 years of living in the ghetto kind of makes me want to vomit. Not that I have a lot of stuff because I don't. I do, however, have just enough to make it a pain in the ass. I am renting a U-Haul this time so I can do it all in one big trip. Of course, I have to suck up to my brother-in-law because I want him to drive the thing.

At any rate, I am moving back to the suburbs. It'll be a further drive to and from work but my garden tub and wine rack will make it worth it. I am SO stoked about having a garden tub again. I have certainly learned my lesson and will not take the tub for granted this time.

So onwards and upwards I go from the ghetto to Rodeo Town. I have a Super Wal-Mart about 10 minutes away with a Kohls, Pier One, Borders, Best Buy and McDonald's within walking distance. Sweet.

Now I have to pack. Fun.

1 comment:

Just Jinny said...

Alright, Melissa!! This is awesome news. I am so thrilled for you!!