Monday, November 10, 2008

LIFE: Where I think he likes me back

I think I was right. I don't want to say it too loud, as I don't wanna screw this up but...

I think D may really like me back.

I was told by a worthy source that there is interest on his part but until he finds a job and starts to feel better about himself, not much is going to happen but only because he feels like a loser. He's embarrassed. And I get that. Even though *I* don't care about his situation, meaning that I like him in spite of no job, *he* cares and that? Is a good sign I think. To me, it tells me he wants to be able to bring something to the table but right now he feels like he can't. Like I said, I get that. It actually makes me like him a little bit more. I just wish I could help him more.

But, in the meantime, I will hang back, be his friend and 2-step partner and quietly support him and let him know that I am here for him shall he need a friend to lean on or a cute girl to make out with :)

1 comment:

KimmyDarling said...

That's awesome!!!

The jobless thing does such a number on men-- I'm not surprised it's a bit of a hang-up for him. I think it's just How They Are, y'know? I think your strategery is good there. Just be present!

Love ya,
Kimmyd