Saturday, December 6, 2008

LIFE: Where I had so much fun last night being silly

I did my usual with my friends. They league bowl. I am their cheerleader. I go up there with them, hang out, talk, and drink beer because what's better than a divey old school BYOB bowling alley on a Friday night with friends?

But what was different and fun was the fact that we went to our local watering hole after for a little bit. It wasn't as crowded and it was funner than Saturday nights and after that? We came home and played Rock Band and Singing Star ALL NIGHT LONG! Srsly. We started at about 2:30 in the morning (the bar closed at 2) and we all went our separate ways at 7:00 this morning. And yes, I realize I am about to be 35, far too old to be behaving like that and no, I don't know what we were thinking but it was great and silly fun, sometimes the best kind. Yes, I had a bit of hangover and just now at 7-something P.M. took a shower but I have great pictures, a great video of the Rock Banders and fun memories to show for it.

My weekend will be completed tomorrow by going to Texas Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys, for a birthday party. We will be on the field and will get to play football. It will be super fun. Also? D, the boy I kind of sort of like, IS GOING WITH ME. Squeeeeee!!

But I'm not excited. At all. :)


P.S. - say a prayer for my friend "K" and her child. They need something badly and since I can't give them what they need, I will do this. I will ask for prayers and pray along with you.

1 comment:

KimmyDarling said...

Sounds absolutely AWESOME! You're never too old for that kind of fun. Have a great time at the b-day party. Sounds like another memory-maker!

Of course, K is in my thoughts & prayers.

Love ya!
kimmyd