Wednesday, December 17, 2008

LIFE: Where I'm older, fatter & gifts are not wrapped

Yep. I had a birthday. I am officially 3 & 1/2 decades old. THIRTY FIVE PEOPLE. I am trying hard not to do my usual thing where I'm all "poor pitiful me, I'm 35 and have nothing to show for it. No boyfriend/husband, no kids, yada yada blah". I do have something to show for it. I have my still relatively good health, a job, great family and great friends. Oh yeah, and about 15 more pounds than I had 6-8 months ago. I have *got* to get back to they gym.

I also have to get to wrapping Christmas presents. They are sprawled out under my trees in various store bags just waiting for me to get crafty. Oy vey. OK, I;m off to start. Perhaps listen to a little Christmas music too.

Another bit of good news, my friend "K" & her daughter, whom I blogged about below, are doing better. Things are still not great but she's better and for that I am thankful.

No comments: