Friday, December 4, 2009

LIFE: Where I am feeling a bit blue

I can feel it coming on.

My wintertime/Christmas "I'm single and all alone with no one to kiss under the mistletoe" depression. I've been ignoring it but it's getting harder and harder to keep on ignoring it. All my potential guy prospects never panned out, it was a few dates and it was over and the one remaining eligible guy has decided to "date" this nasty junkie looking girl from his past who looks like she smells bad. So even if he did ask me out or whatever, I think I'd have to say no and ick. Sad thing is, this guy is great and could have any woman he wanted. So why does he have to go back in time with her when he could look to the future with me (or someone else who bathes and is without track marks on her arm?)

Anyway, I should just focus on me right? Forget about men/guys/boys and just keep busy with doing for me? Sounds easy but I have a sneaking suspicion that it won't be so easy. It sucks though becuase it's almost like everyone around me is suddenly coupled up or freaking engaged. That really sucks. I feel like it's everyone but me. Poor poor pitiful me. (Thanks you Linda Ronstadt)

Oh well. It is what it is. I will try really super hard to forget about the opposite sex and become selfish and work on me.

P.S. - pathetic to ask for a month long Match.com or EHarmony membership for Christmas? Yeah, I thought so too...

1 comment:

KimmyDarling said...

Nothing about you or anything you want is pathetic. You rock. You be you, take care of you, have fun being you, and the other stuff can fall into place.

Love you BIG time.
kd