Tuesday, December 15, 2009

LIFE: Where I bought myself a BIG birthday present

I'm crazy.

Yesterday was my 36th birthday.  I decided to go "look" at cars.  I need a new one desperately and was going to do it soon but didn't truly think it would happen on my actual birthday.  But it did.

After a loooong day and process, I left the Hyundai dealership in a "used" 2008 Sonata. 






It's a pretty pewter grey/silver.  I freaking love this car.  It's a fully loaded V6 with a sunroof.  So quiet, you cannot hear the engine, it's that quiet.  No leather but that's OK by me because I prefer cloth.  I got a steal of a deal on it, thanks to my pal Jen who was my "talker"  :-)  So now the fun begins...I get to re-budget my finances to fit in a $300 car payment and full coverage insurance.  Things are gonna be LEAN for a while.  But, I deserve it.  I think anyway.  But now I don't have a car that people laugh at or my friends make fun of because the belts squeal. 

Happy Birthday to me!

P.S. - I have awesome friends too, btw.  I got a ton of Facebook and other online happy birthday wishes and I love them all for 'em!  I am truly blessed :)

1 comment:

KimmyDarling said...

Happy New Car!!! We absolutely *LOVE* our Hyundai. Hope you love it for a very long time. xoxokd