Friday, March 21, 2008

LIFE: Where he saw me with no makeup & referenced himself as a boyfriend

Yep. I took that step. J was here this week and he got the pleasure (or not?) of seeing me with no makeup after I got out of the shower. I told him I couldn't believe I was doing this and he made me stand still and look him dead in the eyes. WITH NO MAKEUP! Again, I? Am not all that cute that way. Circles under the eyes, non-existant eyebrows, pores the size of Texas, I have all that and he hauled off and said there was nothing wrong with the way I looked.

Swoon.

Also, I suppose this is a real relationship now as he referenced himself as my boyfriend. While perusing the new releases in Blockbuster, I saw "We Own The Night" starring my celeb boyfriend, Joaquin Phoenix. I said "Oh, look, We Own The Night! That has my boyfriend Joaquin in it” and J said “I’m not in that movie”. What?

This is the first it’s ever been mentioned. I mean, I figured since he wants to meet people, that we were BF/GF, but without actual confirmation, you just never know. So can I safely assume from that comment that we have reached Official Couple status now? Might I really have a (insert gulping sound here) BOYFRIEND?

Holy crap.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Hehe, I still analyze everything my boyfriend says to see if there is a deeper meaning. (and we live together!) I'm so loving your blog.

Just Jinny said...

Ha ha!! You are doing great at this blogging thing. And I'm loving reading about your tip-toe into the whirlpool of llloooovvveeee. ha ha!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new blog. Thought you'd like this-

http://stephanieklein.blogs.com/greek_tragedy/2008/03/and-you-say-hes.html