Thursday, September 11, 2008

LIFE: Where I talk to Hurricane Ike

Hurricane Ike? You suck.

You are making life miserable for my dad, step-mom and sister. You are also currently wreaking havoc for my friend Kristen. You see Ike, Kris isn't really used to hurricanes. She a desert dwelling creature by nature so yeah, you are not high on her list right now. Nor are you high on my dad and sister's list. They are more used to it than Kris as they've lived down there forever. But because you are planning a very un-welcome visit, Daddy has to stay there and work (oh the joys of law enforcement), leaving my step-mom on her own with some friends, to drive to Louisiana. You are making my sister evacuate again with my 2 nephews. Not fun for them, Ike. Also? It looks like you may make MY life here in north Texas sucky too. I'm supposed to go out Saturday night and flirt with a cute boy and if you screw that up on top of everything else, I will be super pissed.

So yeah Ike, if you can, settle down a bit and not do so much damage as they say you will, would you? That would be great.

Signed,
Me

1 comment:

Just Jinny said...

I think everyone needs to move west..this way. The land of NO WEATHER.