Thursday, December 13, 2007

Moving out of the ghetto

YAY! I get to move again. The Elvis classic "In The Ghetto" will no longer be my anthem. That's a bummer but I'll get over it. I can't wait to get away from the noisy skank chick next door and the Asshole Above Me With The Led Feet. This mo-fo cannot walk or do anything without it sounding like he's Savion Glover or Hulk Hogan. I hate his rotten, stinkin guts. He looks like the creature from the Ahnold movie "Predator". Maybe that's what I should call him. I shall call him "Savion Predator Hogan".

At any rate, the thought of gathering boxes, packing, loading & uloading them, unpacking and and stuff kind of makes me want to pop a vein but it has to be done. I wish I had all the money in the world because if I did, I would so pay someone to do all my crap for me.

P.S. - If Savion Predator Hogan wakes me up again at 3am like last night/this morning, I will not be responsible for what happens to him.

No comments: