Friday, December 21, 2007

My Date. By Melissa

I was notified by my friend Jinny that I was killing her because I have not updated here about my date with "Crash". So let me tell her and whoever else that might read this...it went very well.

He was very nice. He brought me a DVD with his car crash on it, along with other random chases and pictures on it. I guess you need to know that he is a police officer and he knows I love that sort of thing. So instead of flowers, I get police chases. So romantic :)

Anyway, to make a long story short, it was a fun evening and he treated me very well. Albeit, not your typical first date by any stretch of the imagination but it worked for me. He opened doors and everything. He even asked me if he could kiss me.

And I totally let him.

We are supposed to go out again Wednesday for chinese food. So far so good.

No comments: