Tuesday, December 18, 2007

So I have a date tonight

What looks to be a bona fide, real, not getting stood up date. I said to my best good friend, Cindy, that I am a little EEEEK!! and a little SQUEEEEEE!! I think SQUEEEE is ahead by a slight margin now but I bet a monkey EEEEK comes from behind and kicks SQUEEEE's ass the moment I pull up in the parking lot.

I think I know what I'm wearing. Jeans, hooker boots (he's tall) and a black v-neck sweater that is almost dangerously low cut. I want to give him a hint of what he is not getting on the first date. I'm a vixen like that.

OK, not really. I just wanted to see what it felt like to call myself a vixen.

Off to get gorgeous. I shall report back. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Just Jinny said...

Oh My Gawd...I come and check EVERY DAY..and still nothing on the date. Your killing me, Har, killing me.