Friday, March 25, 2011

Life: The ABC's of me

ABC's of Me



A-Age: 37


B-Bed size: Queen (wish I had a king though)


C-Chore you hate: Folding & hanging clothes


D-Dogs: None


E-Essential start to your day: Coffee, enough said


F-Favorite Color: Red - it is my signature color


G-Gold or Silver:  typically silver but sometimes gold


H-Height:  5'6"


I-Instruments you play: None, I wasn't really musically gifted


J-Job title: Administrative Assistant (Extraordinaire)


K-Kids: None of my own but lots of "rentals" :)


L-Live: in a suburb of Dallas but wish I didn't...I hate the "big city"

M-My mom's name: Kay


N-Nickname: Mel...Lissa...Sasi...Ye-Ye, and the newest one, Rex


O-Overnight hospital stay: Nope.  Well, I think I did when I was like, 4...


P-Pet Peeve: Know-It-All's, people who mispronounce words (it's library, not liberry)


Q-Quote from a movie: "Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion"


R-Right/Lefty: Right


S-Siblings: I have 3 sisters


T-Time you wake up: 5:30-6 o'clock...ugh


U-Underwear: um, I own some?


V-Veggies you dislike: Broccoli


W-What makes you run late: TRAFFIC, always stupid traffic


X-Xrays you've had: Left knee, twice, chest (for the pneumonia) and dental


Y-Yummy food you make: everything :-)


Z-Zoo animals: Lions and tigers and bears - oh my!

No comments: