Monday, March 21, 2011

Life: Where I'm wondering

I'm wondering what is the craziest thing people have done for love?  Or potential love?  Moved cross country?  Across the world?  When you look at it like that, moving down an interstate by 2 hours doesn't seem so crazy.  I know I keep coming back to the subject of moving and being closer to Josh but I don't know what else to do.  Our relationship will never grow or get better if I don't move.  But what if I do and it doesn't work out?  What if it does?  To borrow a line from Miranda Lambert, "I guess if you don't jump, you'll never if you can fly".  I will catch so much grief from people if I move but the bottom line is, it's MY life.  Not theirs.  It's mine to live and mine to change and mine to screw up.  Or not live or not change or not screw up.  I just have to make a decision. 

Do I or don't I?

1 comment:

KimmyDarling said...

Sometimes, it's not what we *do* for love-- it's what we accept. So here's what I've got:

Pay attention to your instincts, and honor them. All of them. Then, keep doing it. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Love you,
kd